Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

We're super excited. TODAY is our 6 month anniversary, and we think it's important to celebrate even small accomplishments... you know, getting gauge, learning to purl, doing two rows of involved colorwork! Just what everyone needs to do--so we're having Italian Sodas and Cheesecake all day! Plus we're kicking off our new customer appreciation program. If you're like me, i lose those cards some places hand out in my purse constantly. So instead we're keeping track for you, and when you spend $100, you'll get free stuff! Free food tastes better, so you know free yarn will knit/crochet better!!!!

come on in, have some cheesecake and a soda...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats guys! I can't wait for the one-year mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita,
    I would like to email some information to you about a possible knitting charity project that I'd like you to consider promoting. Could you email me at pgraham@churchworldservice.org

    It would involve knitting some baby blankets for Pine Ridge.

    Perri Graham, Regional Director, Church World Service

    ReplyDelete