Friday, April 9, 2010

We're Moving!!

We've gotten a wonderful new shop location and will be moving around May 1. We will be moving from our current location to 519 Main Street... if you're familiar with Rapid City, this is where Red Wing shoes used to be located, just two doors down from Botticelli's!

While we've been very happy where we are, we've decided we need to move on to a bigger space that is more centrally located. Be sure to stop in and see us.

also, we still have spaces available for our April Cohorts. (both the 10:30-noon one and the 2:00-3:30 one).

1 comment:

  1. Great! I am glad to hear. I haven't been able to go see you for a while, I am busy getting ready for the Tri-State Expo in Belle Fourche, 1 and 2 of May. But as soon as I get a minute, I will visit you. How exciting the move!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete